For your convenience, you may book your own flights via our Online link. For personal consultation, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialise in school sports, cultural and educational tours and we are able to assist you with all travel arrangements from your private overseas holiday or business travel needs including corporate incentives.
Our services include:
- Flights – We have access to excellent private and IT fares for individual passengers. For your groups, we will obtain several quotations to find the best solution for your destination. It is important to bear in mind that the minimum size of the group to qualify for a group airfare, is 10 – 20 travelling together depending on the airline. Please contact us to learn more about group bookings and benefits.
- Accommodation – Through careful selection and supplier advice, we will source the most suitable properties for your trip. Location, safety, cleanliness and comfort are key factors in selecting your ideal hotel.
- Transport – We use reputable transport agents both locally and internationally. Whatever your requirement, we will try our best to source the most suitable option for you. Private executive airport transfers to coach charter for groups.
- Car Hire – Local and international car rental
- Sports Tickets – In the event you require tickets to an Event such as a sports match, you name it and we will try our best to source it for you, including Springbok Rugby tests, Cricket, Rugby World Cup 2019 or FIFA 2018 World Cup, US Masters Golf, English Premier League, European football leagues, Grand Prix, MotoGP’s, Hockey World Cups, Netball World Cup, FINA, IAAF Athletics and much more. In most cases tickets may only be sold with a travel package including flights and/or accommodation, acquired through appointed agents.
- Tour Manager – For larger groups, we recommend the services of a tour manager to accompany you and see to the daily smooth running of the trip. The tour manager travel expenses are normally calculated into the group’s tour price when quoting.
- Destination Management – For groups and incentives, we use experienced ground agents that will meet groups at the airport and assist with airport and local travel logistics and interaction with local suppliers and hosts.
- Travel Insurance – Where ever you travel, you may encounter unpredictable situations. We recommend you take out personal travel insurance to cover you in event of illness or injury as well as lost luggage, delayed flights and personal liability. It is the passenger / parent / guardian’s responsibility to ensure that sufficient and applicable cover is arranged prior to travel. Policy benefits become active at the time of issuance as some medical or cancellation clauses come into effect immediately. Therefore don’t leave this to the last item to arrange.
- Visas – While we can provide advice on obtaining your visas and may in some cases assist with group visa appointments, due to international security requirements, each applicant is required to present themselves in person when applying for visas. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that their passport is valid with a minimum of 6 – 9 months from date of travel, and it is their responsibility to timeously apply for their respective visas. The agency cannot be held responsible for invalid passport or visas not received in time.
Airline tickets are issued By arrangement with Club Travel.
- Travelling with Children – The South African Department of Home Affairs has implemented a ruling requiring minors travelling to or from South Africa to carry specific documents. Please refer to the following link for further information. Adventure Sports Exchange cannot be held responsible for incomplete travel documentation.
Regulations on Traveling with Children
Parental Consent Affidavit