Argentina is a fantastic destination for a sports tour for both school and club teams, both for the excellent sports exposure and the rich cultural experience. Rugby, Hockey, Football and Netball are all widely played throughout Argentina and are highly competitive. Their National squads all play at the highest international level! Besides sports, Argentina is steeped in history and offers beautiful countryside stretching from the Atlantic Ocean on its eastern shores to pastures of the Pampas, the country’s agricultural centre and up to the magnificent Andes mountains at the western border with Chile. Argentina is famous for its colourful culture, influenced by the Spanish, French, British and Italians. Cultural symbols include the tango, football, great food and wine.
The main cities to visit are Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba, Mar del Plata and Mendoza.
We will arrange your flights from South Africa, via Sao Paulo to Buenos Aires. Our experienced ground agents will look after you from arrival through to your departure. We will tailor your itinerary to meet your match and training requirements and balance it with some fun too!
|Day 1-4||4 nights Buenos Aires|
|Day 5-6||2 nights Rosario|
|Day 7-8||2 nights Pergamino|
|Day 9-12||4 nights Buenos Aires*|
(* alternatively you can substitute Cordoba if your budget allows as this will involve a flight or additional travel by road. Destination may be dependent on match fixture availability.)
- Accommodation in 2-3 star hotels. 2 -6 nights billeting may be possible on request.
- Private transfers
- 4 sport matches – 2 Buenos Aires, 1 Rosario and 1 in Pergomino (or similar)
- Training session with top local coaches
- After match functions with hosts
- City tour of Buenos Aires
- Meet & assistance with English speaking co-ordinators throughout tour
- Tango show
- Bike tours in Buenos Aires
- Excursions to La Boca & La Bombonera Football Stadium & Museum
- Excursion Estancias (Gaucho ranch) – BBQ and show