The Inca Trail Tour – from only R20,865 per person sharing
Get ticking off the bucket list and start planning your vacation to walk the most famous trek in South America. This is your chance! Spend 9 days following in the footstep of the Peruvian Incas as you trek the classic Inca Trail. The ancient Inca Trail winds its way from the powerful Urubamba River, across mountain passes and through cloud forests, passing several crumbling fortresses before reaching the lost city of Machu Picchu. This tour is specifically designed to maximize the time spent at Machu Picchu with an early morning tour of the ruins, quieter at that hour before day trippers and other trekkers arrive.
- Valid until December 2021
– All breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
– 5 nights en suite hotels
– 3 nights full service camping
– All local transport
– Tour lead throughout
– Arrival and departure transfers
– Full porterage throughout trek
– Exodus kitbag
– Inflatable sleeping mat while camping.
Terms and conditions apply
- availability of all services at the time of booking
Note: All children travelling from South Africa are required to travel with the appropriate documentation. Please refer to http://www.dha.gov.za/index.php/civic-services/traveling-with-children for further information.